Information on treatment pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation
This information is intended to describe the processing of personal data collected through this site (hereafter "Site") owned by Loffredo Paolo.
This information is provided pursuant to arts. 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (hereafter "GDPR") to users who interact with the web services of the Site (hereinafter "Interested"); browsing the Site is free and does not require any registration, with the exception of some areas where the user can freely and expressly provide a series of data concerning him to access specifically identified services.
Therefore, where the visitor intends to provide his personal data to access these additional services, there is the specific information on the processing of personal data in order to define the purposes and methods of data processing of each service by Loffredo Paolo. With reference to the treatments described therein, the interested party can freely express his / her consent to the treatment.
We wish to inform you, in fact, that the GDPR provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, the processing of personal data must be based on the principles of lawfulness and transparency pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR.
According to articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- Data controller
The data controller is Loffredo Paolo with registered office in Via UGO PALERMO 6, - 80128 NAPOLI, (hereinafter "Holder").
- Provision of data
Personal data will be acquired directly from the data subject, by:
- direct conferment of the same (see the following section "Data provided voluntarily by the user");
- automatic acquisition (see the following sections "Navigation data" and "Cookies" or similar technologies).
If you have less than 16 (sixteen) years, you can not provide us with any personal data and you can not register on the Website, and in any case we do not assume any responsibility for any false statements that you provide. Should we notice the existence of untruthful declarations, we will proceed with the immediate cancellation of any personal data acquired.
- Types of data
The following data categories (collectively, the "Data") may be processed:
- i) navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data (such as IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users, the pages visited and the date / time of the visit) whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the Site.
Please refer to the information notice on the web page of Loffredo Paolo.
iii) data provided voluntarily by the user: this is personal data freely issued by the user to access certain freely chosen services. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain the requested service. Appropriate information and consent requests are reported in the pages of the Site dedicated to services on request.
- Purpose of the processing
Except for specific rules and information for individual initiatives involving the provision of specific personal data, published from time to time on the Website, the Data are processed for the following purposes:
- manage the registration on the Loffredo Paolo website and manage activities directly connected to the registration;
- manage orders, provide products and services, process and manage payments, communicate with the person concerned about orders, shipments, services and promotional offers.
- prevent or expose fraud or abuse to the detriment of our site to allow third parties to perform technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf,
- send administration information, marketing communications, advertising and promotional initiatives (in paper format, text messages, e-mails, etc.), promotional offers, periodic surveys on customer satisfaction, market research or quality surveys, coming from the same, from associated companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third parties appointed by Loffredo Paolo;
- Communication and dissemination of data
The Data collected as part of the provision of the service may be communicated to:
- companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operations - even technical - of Loffredo Paolo's services, such as suppliers that provide services for the review and verification of announcements, suppliers of direct marketing services and customer care, companies that provide storage, administrative, payment and billing services, companies that provide technical components for the provision of some service features;
- freight transport companies, couriers, shipping companies and similar in the freight transport sector;
- credit institutions, to arrange payments or credits;
- bodies and administrative and judicial authorities by virtue of legal obligations;
Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
Should the Controller entrust the processing operations to third parties, the latter will be appointed for this purpose in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR, subject to verification of the compliance of the same with the provisions on the protection of personal data. The Controller will only use data controllers who provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR and guarantees the protection of the rights of the data subject.
- Mandatory or optional nature of the provision of data
The provision of personal data is mandatory only for the processing necessary for the provision of services offered by Loffredo Paolo (any refusal for the purpose of providing the service makes it impossible to use the service); it is optional for promotional and profiling purposes and any refusal to give consent does not have negative consequences on the provision of the service offered on the Site.
- Method and duration of the treatment
The processing is carried out through automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, as well as for any additional period necessary to fulfill specific legal obligations.
Except for the assumption of liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the Site, the data relating to navigation on the Site will not be stored for more than 30 (thirty) days.
The Data may be processed either electronically or on paper.
For purposes of analysis directed to the development and improvement of the service, the user's personal data will be stored for 36 (thirty-six) months.
Data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of the Law n. 167/2017, which implemented the EU Directive 2017/541 on anti-terrorism.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that foreseen by the applicable law (respectively equal to 24 (twenty-four) and 12 (twelve) months).
Invoices, accounting documents and transaction data are held for 11 (eleven) years under the law (including tax obligations).
Loffredo Paolo guarantees the lawful and correct treatment of Personal Data provided through the Website, in full compliance with current legislation, as well as the maximum confidentiality of data provided during registration.
All data are collected according to the guidelines of the relevant legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by art. 32 of the GDPR for their processing through IT tools, manual and automated and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated in Article 4 and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Rights of the interested parties
The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller at any time to access and correct or delete the data or limit the processing or to oppose their treatment and, in any case, may exercise all rights to the Data Controller. to the articles 15 ss of the GDPR applicable to him.
The interested party also has the right to propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data or to another competent supervisory authority.
- Review clause
This information may be subject to change. If substantial changes are made to the use of the Data relating to the user by the Owner, the latter will notify the user by publishing them with the maximum evidence on their pages or through alternative or similar means.